- Wednesday, November 23, 2016 November Urgent Needs List
- Wednesday, June 01, 2016 July Urgent Needs List
- Monday, May 23, 2016 Making a Dream a Reality
Help Make Haja's Dream a Reality
In the fall, Haja plans to attend University of Maryland-Eastern Shore to study Social Work, a profession she feels inspired to pursue. Volunteer Lisa Miller comments, "I am so impressed of her dream to grow up and help this world. When I asked her what she wanted to major in at college, she said she wants to be a Social Worker... 'I just want to help people.'"
CLICK HERE to read the full story.
Here's how you can help Haja:
- Either purchase items from Haja's registry or donate to the Stepping Stones Scholarship Fund to help her cover additional costs such as tuition, books, meal plans, travel, etc.
- Please mail checks to PO Box 712, Rockville, MD 20848 and specify "Scholarship Fund" on the memo line.
- Click here to view Haja's registry
CLICK HERE to go to Haja's story published in the Washington Post
2016 Donation PolicesBecause of the overwhelming generosity of our surrounding community, it has become apparent to us that we need to improve our donation process in order to; 1) manage the volume of in-kind donations more effectively; 2) communicate our needs with more consistency; and 3) provide clarity to our donors and staff as to which items we do and do not accept. Continue reading
CLICK HERE to view our 2016 Donation Policies
We had the honor of working with our past families to create this educational video on homelessness in Montgomery County sponsored by Montgomery County Media.